Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Friday, June 02, 2006

Get Your Bets in Now


With Bush starting back up with "WEDGE" issues again ie Gay Marriage amendment, to get the social conservatives out to the polls in November, how long before we start getting terror alerts again? Has anyone but me noticed that nada since the election of 2004.

My bet they will start again a couple of months before November. And everyone will wet their pants again instead of thinking that the Bush bunch are using them as a political issue.

When do you think the first alert will be?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It won't happen until mid-october. They will not want the public to get 'used to it.'

6/15/2006 7:28 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It won't happen until mid-october. They will not want the public to get 'used to it.'

6/15/2006 7:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home