Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Bobby Kennedy Jr. -- Republicans Stole The Election of 2004

I've always believed this, and have never thought that GWB was our real president either in 2000 or 2004

From Rolling Stone:

Republicans prevented more than 350,000 voters in Ohio from casting ballots or having their votes counted -- enough to have put John Kerry in the White House.

Read the full article
Was the 2004 Election Stolen

2 Comments:

Blogger The Phantom said...

I think that this is a horseshit urban legend along the line of Florida 2000.

This pronouncement from the drunk driver is not to be taken seriously.

Carry on.

6/01/2006 2:57 PM

 
Blogger Gingersnapp said...

Ah yes, you mean like the drunk driver we have in the White House? And the teen killer that is his wife?

6/01/2006 3:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home