Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Worse Prez Ever

...new Quinnipiac Poll finds American voters selecting George W. Bush as easily the worst American president in the past 61 years...

Bush was named by 34% of voters, followed by Richard Nixon at 17% and Bill Clinton at 16%, according to the Quinnipiac University national poll of over 1,500 voters released today.

Leading the list for best President since 1945 is Ronald Reagan with 28%, and Clinton with 25%.

Poll of Voters: Bush Worst President Since World War II

2 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

How in the world was Clinton in the top three for the worst president ever?? I cannot even fathom it.

6/04/2006 11:19 AM

 
Blogger Gingersnapp said...

I guess there are that many wingnuts out there that still hate the Clintons. Weird to me too!

6/06/2006 6:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home