Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Friday, June 02, 2006

Another Massacre?

What are we turning our wonderful military into? First the 24 civilians killed at Haditha now this BBC video:

4 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

Nothing is showing up. It's just a blank box. The same with the one below.

6/02/2006 12:38 PM

 
Blogger Gingersnapp said...

It must be a different browser you are using, it is working on IE and Foxfire and I had Colt try it on his computer and it was working.

6/02/2006 12:54 PM

 
Blogger Joanne said...

Ok. I saw it on a different computer. It was my office computer that doesn't work.

That's sad. I'm torn on the issue because part of me thinks the soldiers shouldn't be charged with murder because they were ill-prepared mentally for such a horrific job. I think the military is responsible for sending teenagers into a war zone without giving psychological background checks to make sure they could handle it. On the other hand, I do feel sorry for the Iraqis and think that someone should be punished for their senseless murders. I just don't know who. Not 20 year olds who are victims themselves.

6/04/2006 11:11 AM

 
Blogger Gingersnapp said...

I know, I keep thinking about Raymond going in the Marines at 18. Can you imagine giving a kid like that a gun. I believe these kids think it is going to be like playing a video game.

6/06/2006 6:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home