Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Friday, June 02, 2006

Family Values Wingnuts

I just love these "family Values" wingnuts like Rush Limbaugh, divorced three times and a drug addict or Newt Gingrich who had an affair while his wife was undergoing chemo. Here is another:

A California Republican running for congress was also a bigamist, according to a report in today's San Diego Union-Tribune.

Republican Jim Galley, who is running for Congress as a "pro-traditional family" candidate, was married to two women at the same time, defaulted on his child support payments and has been accused of abuse by one of his ex-wives.

Congressional candidate was bigamist

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home