Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Zero Tolerance

A--Hole Scott McClellan was just asked if people who took food or water or shoes to walk through the debris would be considered looters, he said there would be zero tolerance for any people who stole things.

That is not stealing you jerk that is surviving, it's been 4 days you weird-o these people are hungry and thirsty their babies are dying. We should tie him up and make him go 4 days without water.

You make me sick.

Bush should resign, he is the worse president we ever had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home