Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Dubya's Approval Rating By State

WOW! Now I live in a blue state!


from Western Washington University:

3 Comments:

Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Great blog. I surf the web looking for blogs like
this. Your site was on point and will be back again!
I hope you had a chance to check out my pharmacy employement
blog.

10/09/2005 4:07 AM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Exciting blog. The site out did itself and will be
back! I love surfing the internet for blogs that are
exactly like this blog.
I beg of you, just check out my pharmacy employement
blog.

10/11/2005 3:56 PM

 
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
I will give you access to jump to my plastic surgery california blog.

12/16/2005 8:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home