Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Where is Rudy Guliani?


Well I guess we all know now what would happen if we were attacked again! It would be utter chaos. We need Rudy Guliani. Who is going to fix this mess in New Orleans? It was announced Bush would be in NO on Saturday, what a joke, he would be killed.

I thought this homeland security had been planning for years how to handle a castastrophe, holding pretend disasters and video games. This is the real thing, what happened?

I know I sure feel better now about the safety of America

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are right about rudy, he would do a better job than that fool of a mayor in new orleans.

9/12/2005 10:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home