Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Is it Looting or Survival?

One thing I would note if I were the police or National Guard in the areas of devastation in the south. Looting is taking things like DVD players, TVs, Stereos and the like. Taking food, water, diapers, I call survival. Open the stores and let them take what they need. Most is going to spoil anyway!

3 Comments:

Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
Go by and hit my temporary staffing
blog, you'll be glad you did.

10/11/2005 12:40 AM

 
Blogger foreign pharmacy said...

Excellent blog. It was so great and I bet I will
go back to it! I get to look online for blogs like
yours is a blessing.
Everyday of the month you need to peep my michigan jobs
blog.

10/13/2005 7:12 AM

 
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Creative blog. I just kept looking at it over and
over! Im always looking for blogs like this!
I will give you access to jump to my beverly hills laser eye surgery blog.

12/06/2005 11:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home