Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

George W. Bush Bring Them Home, We Need Them Now

My son called tonight and he was saying how people in his office were talking about how if George Bush would bring the troops home and send them down south to rebuild, it could be done in a matter of months. He could see his approval rating skyrocket to probably above 90 percent and go down in history as one of our best presidents.

George W. Bush, if you bring the troops home to rebuild the south, I will take this blog down, I will never say another word against you, I will remove my bumperstickers, throw away my tee-shirts and keep my mouth shut until your tenure is over.

That would be the best use of our troops that I can imagine. And can you see how the troops would love helping their own people. It would be wonderful. Most of these people who have lost everything are destitute to begin with, what a victory that would be for America and for America's poverty stricken.

BRING THEM HOME FOR AMERICA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home