Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Bush Plays While South Drowns

From AmericaBlog:



How out of touch is George Bush on this disaster?

5 Comments:

Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my pharmacy jobs
blog site.

10/08/2005 9:25 PM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Delightful blog. I devote my spare time just
looking for great blogs such as yours. I treasure this
site and will go back!
Click on my michigan pharmacy jobs
blog before its to late.

10/08/2005 9:42 PM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Captivate blog. I surf the web for blogs this
nature.The site are wonderful and will be returned to
again!
I hope you can look through my pharmacy staffing
blog.

10/08/2005 11:29 PM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Extraordinary blog. Your site was hip and fresh
and we'll visit it again! I love surfing the internet
for blogs.
I know that you love my work so, look up my staffing services
blog.

10/09/2005 1:43 PM

 
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Extraordinary blog. Your site was hip and fresh
and we'll visit it again! I love surfing the internet
for blogs.
I want you to look for my prk eye surgery blog.

11/29/2005 8:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home