Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Let Them Eat Cake

What does the leader of a country do when hundreds of thousands of people have just be devasted by one of the worse natural disasters to ever hit his country, when there are prehaps hundreds or even thousands waiting on rooftops to be rescued:


President George W. Bush and Laura Bush are greeted by Arizona Senator John McCain after arriving Monday, Aug. 29, 2005, at Luke Air Force Base near Phoenix.

EAT CAKE!!


9 Comments:

Blogger WAXY POETIC said...

Your site is really cool . . . with some great exposure of the bush rhetoric.

Peace!

8/30/2005 10:26 AM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Look who checking out my michigan jobs
blog?

10/08/2005 3:18 AM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Great blog.  I just like the site and I will get a
visit again! In my spare time I usually try and look
for blogs just as neat as yours.
Check out the blog site with my medical staffing
in it!

10/08/2005 6:23 PM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Captivating blog. I love surfing the web for the
type of blogs that you do. It had me on the edge of my
seat and I kept going back to again and again!
Everyday of the month you need to peep my michigan pharmacy jobs
blog.

10/09/2005 3:11 AM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Excellent blog. It was so great and I bet I will
go back to it! I get to look online for blogs like
yours is a blessing.
Everyday of the month you need to peep my michigan pharmacy jobs
blog.

10/09/2005 11:20 AM

 
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Inspiring blog. I love finding blogs this good on
the internet, when I have the time. I'm going to go
back to it!
Check out my plastic surgery thailand blog, please!

11/30/2005 4:46 AM

 
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
If your look to uncover information, please visit my facial plastic surgery blog

12/04/2005 10:12 AM

 
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Awesome blog. I'm loving the site and I have to
return there soon! Going online, when I have the time,
I look for blogs close to your work!
Sweetie, go and search my penis plastic surgery blog for what you need.

12/05/2005 12:57 PM

 
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Creative blog.  I thought it was the best site out
and we had to go back to it! Every chance I get on the
net I search for blogs just like your site.
Please discover my plastic surgery for man blog.

12/07/2005 3:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home