Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Military Sales Pitch Targets Parents

via Wonkette

3 Comments:

Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

I peep the web for blogs just like this one.
Airtight blog. Your site was off the chain and I will
return!
Go and find my medical staffing
blog.

10/08/2005 2:50 PM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

I took pleasure in the site and I will go back!
Surfing online for blogs like this one is worth my
time. Sensational blog.
I wish I was like you, but I'll go and peep your staffing services
blog.

10/09/2005 2:25 AM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Captivate blog. I surf the web for blogs this
nature.The site are wonderful and will be returned to
again!
I was in love with your temporary staffing
blog site.

10/09/2005 10:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home