Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Australian say U.S. Policy as Scary as Islamic Fundamentalism

Most Australians consider U.S. foreign policy to be as threatening as Islamic fundamentalism, according to a survey released Monday.

More than two-thirds of respondents, 68%, said Australia takes "too much notice" of the United States when setting its foreign policy agenda, and 57% judged U.S. foreign policy to be as much of a threat as Islamic fundamentalism.

full story:
Survey: Australians say U.S. policies as threatening as Islamic fundamentalism

5 Comments:

Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Hype blog. And I admire your site and plan on
returning to it! When I web surf it always helps me to
find great blogs.
I want you to look for my pharmacy staffing
blog.

10/08/2005 4:32 AM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Excellent blog. Your site was great and will be
finding it again!  I surf the net for blogs like
yours.
Please discover my temporary staffing
blog.

10/08/2005 7:38 PM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Remarkable blog. I take the neccesary time to find
blogs that are just as good as the ones you do.
Look into my staffing services
blog.

10/08/2005 8:04 PM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Striking blog. I liked the site I will be back
again! Websurfing is a good way to find blogs like
yours.
Please consider looking at my blog.

10/09/2005 7:00 AM

 
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Prodigious blog. Loved it so much I went to it
again! Just go online and search for blogs that are
worth the value as yours.
I'm looking at the possibility of checking your vancouver laser eye surgery blog.

12/03/2005 5:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home