Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Sunday, March 27, 2005

HMMM -- Seems Like Michael Moore Was Right ~~ Saudi's Helped to Leave US after 9/11

HMM -- Wasn't Michael Moore vilified for saying this in Farenheit 9-11:

.....in the frenzied days after Sept. 11, 2001, when some flights were still grounded, dozens of well-connected Saudis, including relatives of Osama bin Laden, managed to leave the United States on specially chartered flights.

Now, newly released government records show previously undisclosed flights from Las Vegas and elsewhere and point to a more active role by the Federal Bureau of Investigation in aiding some of the Saudis in their departure.....

full story:
New Details on F.B.I. Aid for Saudis After 9/11


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home