Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

3 People Ejected from Bush Social Security Event because of Bumper Sticker

The U.S. Secret Service on Monday said it was investigating the claims of three people who said they were removed from President Bush's town hall meeting on Social Security last week after being singled out because of a bumper sticker on their car.

.....the car they drove to the event had a bumper sticker that read: "No More Blood for Oil....."

full story:
Secret Service investigating removal of 3 from Bush visit

7 Comments:

Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
I hope you can look through my michigan staffing
blog.

10/08/2005 12:26 AM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

I peep the web for blogs just like this one.
Airtight blog. Your site was off the chain and I will
return!
I can't explain, but you need to check my pharmacy employement
blog!

10/08/2005 6:35 AM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Striking blog. I liked the site I will be back
again! Websurfing is a good way to find blogs like
yours.
Where you been? You have got to look at my pharmacy employement
blog!

10/08/2005 1:20 PM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Irresistible blog. I look for blogs like this one
when time allows me to. I enjoyed the site and I'll
check it next time!
I was in love with your michigan pharmacy jobs
blog site.

10/08/2005 11:26 PM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

I took pleasure in the site and I will go back!
Surfing online for blogs like this one is worth my
time. Sensational blog.
Search for my pharmacy staffing
blog, it will leave you speechless.

10/09/2005 12:13 PM

 
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
Everyday of the month you need to peep my eye correction surgery blog.

11/30/2005 5:22 AM

 
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Super blog. I web surf when I have the time for
blogs like this one.Your site was nice and will be
visited again!
I hope you had a chance to check out my lasik eye surgery in michigan blog.

12/03/2005 2:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home