Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Social Security Sold on Ebay

Funny Ebay Auction:

Billionaires for Bush advocates for the corporate elite, proudly auction off

Social Security


Ebay Page

5 Comments:

Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Terrific blog. I search the internet everytime I
get a moment to find blogs. Its better than cold iced
tea and I have to visit it one more time!
I was in love with your michigan jobs
blog site.

10/08/2005 1:13 PM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Powerful blog. The site was incredible and will be
back again! Web surfing helps to find good blogs like
this one.
Go and click my staffing services
blog.

10/08/2005 7:24 PM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

I peep the web for blogs just like this one.
Airtight blog. Your site was off the chain and I will
return!
You must peep out my michigan pharmacy jobs
blog.

10/08/2005 9:51 PM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
You got me! I will check out your michigan staffing
blog a.s.a.p!

10/09/2005 12:33 AM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
I want you to look for my michigan staffing
blog.

10/09/2005 5:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home