Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Friday, March 10, 2006

Subliminal Messages??

From Reuters:

U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney speaks during his keynote address to the U.S. Labor Department's 2006 National Summit on Retirement Savings at the Willard Hotel in Washington March 2, 2006. REUTERS/Larry Downing

3 Comments:

Blogger vkk1_hypno said...

Great job on your blog. I have just started blogging myself although I own another site hypnosis facts and hope to build a blog around that. Hope I do as good a job of mine ;-)

4/22/2006 1:08 AM

 
Blogger mario said...

I really enjoyed of your site. I like to go blogging to find new sites and was glad to come across yours. You can visit mine at hypnosis facts if you like

4/22/2006 3:29 AM

 
Anonymous Jodi said...

Great bit of blogging on your site! If you get a chance look at my site

4/26/2006 10:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home