Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Wow I Got Nominated for an Award

from Striving for Average my blog is nominated for:

Angriest feminist blogger in need of good man lovin’

Blue Gal in a Red State (Someone’s trying to cause trouble here)

3 Comments:

Blogger Rocket Surgeon, Phd said...

Live, from Vermont, It's YOUR COMPLETE OPPOSITE starring Job Tate as your complete Opposite...

3/02/2006 9:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I took an online blog opinion poll, and I nominated your blog as one of the best, and one which I read every day!

3/03/2006 8:08 AM

 
Blogger Gingersnapp said...

Wow! Thanks Melissa, that was nice. I just thought the idea I was an angry feminist was really funny. Angry, yes, seeing my wonderful country ruined by the Bush bunch is what made me start blogging. Feminist? <--- ? How do they get that from my blogging? I guess if staying home for 28 years raising kids is called feminist, then I'm it. Haha

3/03/2006 10:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home