Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Friday, March 03, 2006

Missouri Becomes Kansas

When we start passing bills like this, I think its time to move:

Missouri legislators in Jefferson City considered a bill that would name Christianity the state's official "majority" religion.


........The resolution would recognize "a Christian god," and it would not protect minority religions, but "protect the majority's right to express their religious beliefs......


..... The resolution also recognizes that, "a greater power exists," and only Christianity receives what the resolution calls, "justified recognition......"



State bill proposes Christianity be Missouri’s official religion

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sent you the email even before I read your Blog.

3/03/2006 7:51 AM

 
Blogger Dennis said...

I don't get it either. The only thing this bill would do is intentionally piss on the Consitution of the United States... Isn't that the job of the Supreme Court? (Kelo)

3/23/2006 8:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home