Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Popular is as Popular does

What does it say when you are less popular than Joseph Stalin:

The latest CBS News poll found that only 18 percent of the public has a favorable view of Cheney. How bad is a rating of 18 percent?

Less popular than singer Michael Jackson

Less popular than former football star O.J. Simpson

Less popular with Americans than Joseph Stalin is with Russians

Just how low is 18 percent?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I posit that you don't read any of the comments you get...

3/08/2006 7:35 PM

 
Blogger Gingersnapp said...

and what makes you think that?

3/09/2006 10:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a hunch. I've commented on here before and you haven't responded. Guess it was a bad hunch.

3/09/2006 8:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home