Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Former Repub turned Dem Runs for Senate


James Webb former Sec. of Navy under Reagan:

I really like this guy ever since I read his op-ed piece in the NYT on the swiftboating of democratic veterans called Purple heartbreakers

he was originally a republican that served as the Secretary of the Navy under Reagan and was a Marine Vet. He is now a democrat convert who is running against crazy fundie George Allen in Virgina.

If you are a Virgina resident, please look into his campaign, he has alot of good things to say about what is going on today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home