Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Monday, November 07, 2005

E-Mail Time Capsule

This is a neat idea, send yourself an email to be delivered in the future. You could be a completely different person 20 years from now. Maybe I will be a rock solid conservative instead of the Michael Moore liberal I am today! Naw, don't think so!

The E-Mail Time Capsule

Most time capsules involve cramming stuff into a metal box and burying it in a hole in the ground. It's a method that works --but it's so primitive. What if you could write an email to yourself, and be assured of receiving it twenty years in the future?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What If This Could All Happen Automatically,
with a simple push of a button.....

11/07/2005 1:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home