Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Monday, October 31, 2005

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FROM CODY:

1. go to google.com
2. search for failure
3. hit the i'm feeling lucky button..
4. enjoy

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Think that will drive you some extra traffic?

11/01/2005 2:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello.

Have you seen the anti-war commercials put on by Truth.org (or something like that)?
I am so amazed that there is a media outlet that can so openly criticize the president.
In case you haven't seen it, it directly addresses "Mr. Bush"
I can't wait to see what comes next!

11/02/2005 4:04 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a advertising email marketing online site/blog. It pretty much covers advertising email marketing online related stuff. Plus you can advertise to billions using our advertising email marketing online tools.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

11/07/2005 12:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

La relativa qualcosa quanto ci � tutto questo stuff del lasik vision correction mcallen disponibile.Aloha, Johnnie lasik vision correction mcallen

1/12/2006 6:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home