Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Monday, October 31, 2005

This is addicting


Try this game, but be warned it is addicting:




beat this from Leilani"



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cape Cod Curmudgeon
This is a bright, sunny day! Forgotten what one looks like? Hopefully we have some coming up.
Free Dish Network is the nation's #1 digital satellite entertainment service. Check out my site on Free Dish Network

10/14/2005 4:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! i got to level 11!

10/15/2005 1:23 AM

 
Blogger Gingersnapp said...

WOW, Melissa, That was great, now I have to try and beat you! Will let you know later on if I did. Of course my life will go on hold until then.

10/18/2005 12:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christmas is just around the corner. No time to go to the mall...then do your shopping online. We sell everything that the mall sells. Shop today!

1/07/2006 10:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Qu'a tout le monde autrement entendu sur ceci ?Deeply, Orval Manhattan male breast reduction surgery

1/10/2006 8:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home