Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Calling All Evangelicals Your Messiah King George Needs You

From Counterbias:

After reading a CounterBias.com piece by Dr. Mel Seesholtz, I got to thinking about the Christian Right and their blind devotion to George W. Bush as their moronic messiah. Then I read another piece by Joshua Frank of CounterPunch.com about the shrinking number of new recruits for our overextended military.

Since evangelicals are so jolly for King George and his policies, they should put their enlistment where their mouth is.

Recruitment is down. How does one expect the United States to continue the Christian Crude-oil Crusades without fresh bodies… er, soldiers?

full story:
Dim-Witted, Half-Hearted Blowhards
An angry look at the hypocritical Christian Right

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home