Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Friday, May 13, 2005

Our GREAT Booming Economy ~~ HUH for Who Rich People?

I listened to the head of Miltary Recruiters talking to Chris Matthews the other night telling Chris that the reason for the fall in recruitment was the "booming economy." I had to roll on the floor laughing. According to Financial Times:

US Real Wages Fall At Fastest Rate Since Last Republican Administration:

Real wages in the US are falling at their fastest rate in 14 years, according to data surveyed by the Financial Times.

Inflation rose 3.1 per cent in the year to March but salaries climbed just 2.4 per cent, according to the Employment Cost Index. In the final three months of 2004, real wages fell by 0.9 per cent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home