Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Friday, May 13, 2005

Remember back in February when it was revealed that Dubya's Favorite book was I am Charlotte Simmons, well on Wednesday after his infamous bike ride during the DC evacuation, Bush was spotted carrying the Charlotte book. From the Washington Post, Names and Faces:

In a photo taken just after the ride, Bush is holding what appears to be a copy of "I Am Charlotte Simmons," the Tom Wolfe novel about debauchery on a college campus. In early February, Bush told reporters he was reading that same book -- which, if he is almost done, averages to about seven pages a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home