Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Friday, April 22, 2005

From Raed in the Middle:



A boy lies dead in a street in Ramadi, Iraq on Thursday, April 21, 2005. His body was found in a street near three smoldering cars after gunfire erupted in downtown Ramadi 115 kilometers (70 miles) west of Baghdad. The U.S. military had no immediate information on the incident.

No "immediate" information! why would they care aslan? it's just a little boy in the middle of nowhere. A little terrorist project in Ramadi.

But seriously, why would anyone care who killed the little boy. He's dead, with other tens of thousands, because of the ongoing illegal war. Whether the bullet was shot by a US soldier, or by someone fighting the foreign occupation of his country, both of them didn't mean to kill the boy, but they killed him. .......More

1 Comments:

Blogger Gingersnapp said...

MY MY MY Josh, what a mouth for a 15 year old, be careful I might tell your Mom and she'll wash that mouth of yours out with soap. If you had read the piece (maybe you can't read yet) it was from an Iraqi blogger who was opining on his reactions to the war not mine. I placed it here to show what our young men and women are having to do day after day over there, they don't want to kill anyone, I bet most just want to come home. I don't believe they would kill civilians on purpose, but imagine what it is going do to them when it happens by accident. I can't imagine having to live with that. I can see that you are very supportive of the war, I'm sure you will be signing up in 3 years.

4/26/2005 11:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home