Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Another Mammary Gland Causes Uproar -- Quick call the Booby Police

No not Janet Jackson's this time but a mother breast feeding her child:

A city commission candidate was criticized for breast-feeding her daughter during a public meeting, so 16 other mothers turned up and nursed their children at another gathering as a show of support.

full story:
Moms Hold Breast-Feeding Protest in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home