Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Jane Fonda get Spit On By Vet ~~ HMM I thought Only Liberals Did That!

I heard somewhere that liberals were the only loonies out there :

Those Hanoi Jane years may be decades behind her, but there's at least one Vietnam vet who's still spitting mad at
Jane Fonda. Literally. The two-time Oscar-winning actress got a face full of tobacco juice Tuesday in Kansas City during a book signing for her new autobiography, My Life So Far.

full story:
Veteran not Fonda Jane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home