Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Is He Traveling to Florida? I Hope Not!

From a website Hal Turner Show:
"I advocate the use of force to rescue Terri Schiavo from being starved to death."
I further advocate the killing of anyone who interferes with such rescue. - Hal Turner
"These guys deserve to have the shit kicked out of them, and that Hospice ought to be blown up by a truck bomb."

He took the website down, but it is cached here:
The Hal Turner Show

The Website now states:
"Web Site Updates Temporarily offline.
I am traveling to do something important."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home