Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Sunday, June 25, 2006

I Can't Believe the News Today or What an Ignorant bunch of Ass -holes

2 Comments:

Blogger Camera Obscura said...

Prez Lame Duck is invading my space to raise money for Sen. No-Talent's reelection:

Which should thoroughly FUBAR my husband's commute not to mention poluting the general atmosphere.

6/26/2006 10:17 AM

 
Blogger Gingersnapp said...

I saw that a week or so ago, if I lived in St. Louis I would be out protesting on that day. Dust off the old signs from the 70's and use them again.

6/26/2006 2:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home