Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Coulter vs Hitler Quiz

Take the Hitler vs Coulter Quiz

I got 10 right, it is amazing how close they come to saying the same things!

5 Comments:

Blogger Dar said...

Only six right here. Ridiculous quotes! They should've tossed in some Bushisms.

I just discovered your blog...love it! Mind if I post a link to you?

6/22/2006 1:02 PM

 
Blogger Gingersnapp said...

That would be great!

6/22/2006 1:16 PM

 
Blogger Camera Obscura said...

I got 10 too. Was using formality of language as much as content...

6/22/2006 2:11 PM

 
Blogger Camera Obscura said...

BTW, I 'rolled you w/o asking. Rude, I know. Tsk.

6/22/2006 2:12 PM

 
Blogger Gingersnapp said...

Not at all, if I know who is linking I try to link to them also. The next time I update my template I will try to get all added.

6/22/2006 10:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home