Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The Bush Iraq War PLAN

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should channel all this anger into something productive. Why don't you go and physically do something that will help the world? You could raise money and send goody bags to soldiers to keep up morale, which will inadvertantly keep them alive.
I think that complaining all the time is just as bad as Ann Coulter, who gets the same kicks of bashing you. When you play their game, you don't win. Be a better person.

6/22/2006 3:50 PM

 
Blogger Gingersnapp said...

You actually think you know me by just reading my blog? How would you know what I do or don't do. That would be like me reading your comments and saying why do you spend all your energy reading
blogs and commenting on them when you could spend your pent up energy doing something good for the world besides commenting on blogs. I have no idea what you do in your spare time just as you couldn't possibly know mine!

6/22/2006 10:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home