Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Impeach Bush



Real sign put up by candidate Carl Sheeler
Rhode Island (In Rhode Island Bush has his lowest approval rating according to SurveyUSA
which is at 25%):

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the coverage.

Blogs who help get the voice of everyday folks out are doing the public service that mainstream media is failing to do.

I'm committed to keeping our billboard up and letting people know we hear you and we care.

I'm asking people to do a small thing in support. Contact 10 people you know and ask them to do the same. This will eventually give us back our America.

Those wanting to help can do what many have done and send $20.06 with a commitment to share each month up to the elections.

It all helps keep our billboard up.

Carl Sheeler, US Senate
Democrat, not aristocrat
www.carlsheeler.com

3/04/2006 2:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home