Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Under the Influence

Does the Bush Bunch really think we all are stupid. My nephew once wrecked his car while drunk. Abandoned it until the next day and was charged with everything but a DUI. What better way to put off any meeting between drunk and law enforcement then to wait until the alcohol has left the system.

Mr. Cheney admits to one beer. He has at least two DUI's under his belt. How many out there really believe that if he had to talk to law enforcement officers right after the accident tht he could have passed an alcohol test?

We are being led by imperialists that think they can do anything they want and they apparently are right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home