Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Happiness Poll

This morning on This Week with George Stepanopolus they were talking about a new happiness poll. According to the poll 40% of republicans are happy right now, 33% of moderates and 29% of democrats.

Cokie Roberts opined that the reason the republicans were happier than the dems was because marriage and Christianity made people happier and everyone knows there are more republicans that are married and are Christians.

Actually what everyone knows is that there are more rich republicans and how could you not be happy about that!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi bluegal!

I'm a Republican and I'm happy. I'm rich, too! Being so fortunate, how can I help being this happy?

Hey, if Republicans are happy and rich maybe you should become one so you can be happy and rich too! I hope you do!

God bless you!

Yours,

A Blue State Republican

2/22/2006 1:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home