Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Police State II -- Be Careful what your tee-shirt says!!!

Actually I had been writing an open letter to Cindy Sheehan to just go away. I felt that she was doing the anti-war effort no good by going to South America and cavorting with leaders like Hugo Chavez. But tonight, it was a shock to find out that an American can be arrested for wearing a tee-shirt that said:

2,245 Dead — How Many More??


This is just too scary. Will we all get arrested for blogging against King George?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home