Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Friday, January 27, 2006

A Million Little Who Cares!!!


My Rant for today: Who cares

I can't believe there was no news on last night. Every channel carried the Oprah and Frey book, I lied, I cried, I apoligized. Ok nuff said let's get on with it.

With a preznut that is illegally spying on us, lying, carovting with criminals.

an economy in the crapper for middle America. An endless war. Neocons who bring democracy to the middle east so that they can elect terrorists.

I would think there is a whole lot more to talk about that some stupid book. And if you all have to get your advice from Oprah on what book to read or what gift to buy, that's pretty sad.

The end.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://pjrfzykl.com/itjh/pdjv.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ramvuiqs.com/kvdi/obzj.html]Cool site[/url]

10/06/2006 6:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

10/06/2006 6:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home