Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Onward 2006

If anyone had told me I would be watching elections results that had nothing to do with me or my state a year ago, I would have told them they were crazy. But I did last night. It looks good for the dems. Hopefully this will carry into 2006 and we can make gains toward taking back Congress.

Viginia Governor Race -- Tim Kaine (Dem) wins
New Jersey -- Corzine (Dem) wins

Arnold loses all his ballot measures that cost his state a 1/4 of a billion dollars
THE END OF HIM

The crazy Dover, Pennsylvania school board was booted, that means no Intelligent Design will be taught in Science Class.

All in All a good night for us LIBERALS!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home