Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Libby to be Indicted -- Grand Jury Extended

Breaking from CNN, Libby to be indicted tomorrow, Rove will be under criminal investigation and the grand jury to be extended.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is the impact going to be in the end?Genuinely, Dewey eye laser surgery ontario

1/11/2006 11:08 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do know of a website about yag laser surgery

1/20/2006 5:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home