Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Hopefully This is Not True


Cover-up: toxic waters 'will make New Orleans unsafe for a decade'

Toxic chemicals in the New Orleans flood waters will make the city unsafe for full human habitation for a decade, a US government official has told The Independent on Sunday. And, he added, the Bush administration is covering up the danger.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I skimmed this article. It cracks me up that they are hiring migrant workers to clean up contaminated waters. If we are so concerned with human rights and saving the world, why would the government knowingly expose innocent people to potential illness and death? Well, the answer is obvious. There is no real concern for any human aspect in this world. Everything is about figures and advantages.

The whole thing makes me sick.

9/13/2005 9:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home