Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Thursday, September 08, 2005

A Picture Worth a Thousand Words!


I got this from Daily Kos:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting. I am using the same template. I'm a conservative in a liberal area doing the same as you on the other side. Good luck. I love W.

9/08/2005 4:45 PM

 
Blogger Yorkshire Pudding said...

Over here in the UK I am gobsmacked to learn that Bush intends to lead the official enquiry into Katrina and the aftermath himself when he should surely be one of the main targets of that enquiry. How can such a wonderful country as the USA get itself a leader who couldn't even run a McDonalds franchise without screwing up?

9/08/2005 4:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home