Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Her Baby is OK

This face and baby just haunted me after Katrina. She said she could not wake her baby up and a reporter last week said the baby died. I saw on Countdown with Keith that she and her baby are OK.

full story:
The eyes on the storm: Internet

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fired PR Blogger Saga Rages On
Wednesday, September 28, 2005, by Lockhart The saga of DwellingQuest 's fired PR person, Kelly Kreth, hits the Post todaya 'and, by extension, Gawker, where the commenters have a field day.
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

9/28/2005 10:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice content! We'll visit often...

Why not browse our cad drafting - related site and see what we have to say about cad drafting?

Meanwhile, keep up the great blogging!

9/28/2005 10:47 PM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
Once you sign on, check for my michigan pharmacy jobs
blog.

10/08/2005 4:22 AM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Search for my michigan pharmacy jobs
blog, please!

10/08/2005 4:41 AM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Nice blog. I seen the site and I adored the work,
that I want to visit it more each day! I like
searching for blogs that have the same content like
this one!
Check out my pharmacy employement
blog, please!

10/09/2005 8:21 AM

 
Blogger Gordon said...

Just visited your blog, it's great. I have a jobs seeking website which is informative and you can find info of different job natures, hope that it will be useful in your job seeking

10/26/2005 1:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home