Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Monday, September 26, 2005

Cronyism part Deaux -- Brownie's Back

Good Lord, "Heck of a job" Brownie seems to still be on the payroll of FEMA according to Raw Story:

CBS News' Bob Schieffer just announced that the Federal Emergency Management Agency has rehired ex-FEMA chief Michael Brown-- as a consultant to evaluate the agency's response to the disaster!

CBS News says Michael Brown rehired as FEMA consultant

11 Comments:

Blogger Espahan said...

Excuse me while I puke. This administration is so transparent.

9/26/2005 7:33 PM

 
Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Cool blog. I dig your site outline and I plan on
returning again! I just love finding blogs like this
when I have the time.
Please come by and see my staffing services
blog.

10/08/2005 7:40 AM

 
Blogger job north pharmacy texas7d6 said...

Suitable blog, its very good. I liked the site its
from so much I have to visit it again! I surf the web
for blogs like yours in my spare time.
Once you sign on, check for my pharmacy administration jobs
blog.

10/13/2005 3:33 AM

 
Blogger Gordon said...

Just visited your blog, it's great. I have a jobs seeking website which is informative and you can find info of different job natures, hope that it will be useful in your job seeking

10/25/2005 12:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your current news blog. You might enjoy this news discussion forum also. **News Discussion Forum**

11/08/2005 12:01 AM

 
Blogger job opportunitya said...

I peep the web for blogs just like this one.
Airtight blog. Your site was off the chain and I will
return!
Please consider looking at my laser eye surgery new york blog.

12/02/2005 1:54 AM

 
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Super blog. I web surf when I have the time for
blogs like this one.Your site was nice and will be
visited again!
Please take a journey to my laser eye surgery indianapolis blog.

12/02/2005 5:34 AM

 
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
I hope you had a chance to check out my laser eye surgery washington dc blog.

12/09/2005 6:47 AM

 
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Terrific blog. I search the internet everytime I
get a moment to find blogs. Its better than cold iced
tea and I have to visit it one more time!
Please examine my plastic surgery breast implant blog as soon as you can.

12/11/2005 10:08 PM

 
Blogger job opportunitya said...

I look for blogs as great as your work. Fine
blog. I found your site suitable for another visit!
No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my plastic surgery picture blog site.

12/15/2005 3:59 AM

 
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Astonshing blog. I relished in the site and you
know I will be going to it again! Surfing the internet
hepls me to find blogs that arfe just as good.
Stop by and visiit my michael jackson plastic surgery blog!

12/15/2005 3:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home