Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Monday, September 26, 2005

Rita Storm Update

My son who lives in the Houston Area suburps of Seabrook Tx returned home yesterday. It took a total of 8 hours of driving to go 140 miles. After 40 miles, one of their cars broke down and they towed it with jumper cables. They could find no stores open or any gas. When they were within 40 of home both jumper cables broke and they had a fourth of tank of gas. They left the broken down car and made it home, the last leg on fumes. The good news is their area was virtually undamaged and they had electricity. I am glad they are all safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home