Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

God or Drugs -- The Ashley Smith Story



Now we know that along with reading one paragraph from The Purpose Driven Life, Ashley Smith gave Crystal Meth to her captor Brian Nichols. Now one has to wonder did Ashley know Brian before this all began?. Is is more than a Coincidence that Ashley just happened to be going out for a pack of cigarette at 2 A.M. when Nichols just happened to be in her neighborhood? I have no idea, but now it seems more than a probability that perhaps they knew each other to begin with. WHAT IS THE TRUE STORY?


Celebrated Hostage Gave Crystal Meth to Captor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home