Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Friday, July 01, 2005

Sandra Day O'Connor Retires Scary Times Ahead

She was always a swing vote, voting about 50 - 5o with the libs and conservatives, if Bush puts in a hard righter it could change alot of things in America:

Sandra Day O'Connor, the first woman on the Supreme Court and a swing vote on abortion as well as other contentious issues, announced her retirement Friday. A bruising Senate confirmation struggle loomed as President Bush pledged to name a successor quickly.

full story:

O'Connor retires from Supreme Court

1 Comments:

Blogger Zube said...

This is truly disheartening. Damn. I wish I could call her up and say, "Please, please, please, just wait three and a half more years."

7/01/2005 9:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home