Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Those Who Should Enlist !

3 Comments:

Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Unusual blog. I liked the site its from so much I
have to visit it again! I surf the web for blogs like
yours in my spare time.
If your look to uncover information, please visit my blog

10/09/2005 11:44 AM

 
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Hot blog. When I get to seraching on the web for
blogs, its got to be like yours! And the site is off
the hook! I just kept coming back!
If your look to uncover information, please visit my picture of plastic surgery gone wrong blog

11/30/2005 1:28 AM

 
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Wondrous blog. Your site was very pleasing and I
will go back again! I like surfing the net for blogs
as good as yours.
Stop by and look at my beverly hills laser eye surgery blog site.

12/01/2005 7:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home